ISMP Canada Publications/Position Statements
Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice
Publications in CACCN Dynamics
The following articles appeared in CACCN Dynamics, a journal published by the Canadian Association of Critical Care Nurses.
Publications in Healthcare Quarterly
Abstracts of articles that appeared in Healthcare Quarterly.
Publications in Pharmacy Connection
Pharmacy Connection is the official publication of the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
Publications in the Canadian Pharmacists Journal (CPJ)
Canadian Pharmacists Journal is the official publication of the Canadian Pharmacists Association. The following articles appeared in the SAFETY FIRST column.
Publications in CPSO Dialogue
Dialogue is a bi-monthly publication by The College of Physicians & Surgeons of Ontario.
Publications in Canadian Journal of Anesthesia/Journal canadien d'anesthésie
American Society of Anesthesiology Publications
Publications in Canadian Journal of Diabetes
Home and LongTerm Care News
Publications in the Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy
The following articles were published in a regular column that appears in the
Canadian Journal of Hospital Pharmacy (CJHP).
- Medication system incompatibility reported, A national medication error reporting system, Reported error with expired flu vaccine,
Concentrated potassium chloride injection, Mandatory reporting programs: Why we can’t “look the other way” - December 2000
- Automatic Stop Order (ASO) policies - a time for review, Communication between hospitals on patients being transferred, Pain, paralysis, and knowledge of impending death marks intrathecal vincristine - August 2000
- Medication returned from the nursing units, Is automation the universal remedy for preventable adverse drug events? - June 2000
- Hospital's risk management can play an important role, Caution - highlighting in yellow can have an opposite effect, Optimizing the use of computer system clinical alerts - April 2000
- Maintaining patient safety in the face of staff reduction, Safety Briefs - November 1999
- Introduction, Safety Briefs, Canadian jury wants safe drug-use systems - September 1999